Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Name Change

I am a little annoyed. All I want to do on my day off is lounge around and play with my puppy... but I have to go to the Secretary of State for the THIRD time in 2 weeks!

I went there initially to change my name on my license and voter's registration and noticed (once I got home) that my new last name was spelled WRONG. The next day, I went back to the SS and told them about the mis-spelling and they told me I'd have to wait for the incorrect license to come in the mail and then I have to go back AGAIN to get my license picture re-taken. I even have to fill out the same forms AGAIN. Why couldn't they just change my name (correctly) when I was in there the second time?

So here I go, off to the Secretary of State... as you can tell, it is not my favorite place... the people in there are "one of a kind" (if you know what I mean) and the people who work there are always jerks.

Tonight, Chevy has his second puppy class. The first class was an "intro" class and Chevy barked at the other puppies almost the entire time. It was frustrating. Good news is that the other dogs didn't act much better than he did. I don't understand how he is such a sweet/good dog at home and when we take him around other people or animals he is so naughty. Why?

Sorry I'm venting a little. I really am in a good mood today I promise. I just made some blueberry "muffs" (which is what our nephew Will calls them) and corn chowder. (Oh, p.s. I am a chef now! Just ask my husband!)

Well, I had better go get my name changed to the right name now!

No comments:

Post a Comment