My apologies for not blogging in FOREVER.
Rick and I had the best wedding ever! I couldn't have imagined anything better, it was perfect.
I don't have my professional pictures back (except for a few our wonderful photographer posted on facebook!) but I do have the ones taken with my camera.
The Men
Our baby!
Our honeymoon was super wonderful too!
We had a wake-up-call at 5:15 a.m. the morning after the wedding so we could catch our taxi at 6:45 a.m. and make it to the airport for our 8:30 a.m. flight to Orlando. The wake-up-call came and we accidently fell back asleep. A little while later, Rick asked me "What time is it?" and I looked at the clock and said, "It's 6:39... ITS 6:39!!!!" Oops. We scrambled around and actually made it out the door by 6:50 to catch our taxi (Thankfully the guy didn't care about waiting). So it was a very interesting start!
Disney was really fun, but INCREDIBLY busy. You couldn't walk without having to move out of the way for people... I have never seen so many people in one place! It was still fun though. My favorite day was our last day (Thanksgiving day) when we went to Epcot. This was the least busiest day and we didn't have to wait quite as long to go on rides. It was a blast.
On our trip home, we got delayed 5 HOURS in the Orlando airport for the dumbest reason ever. There was a plane to Huntington, VA that was supposed to leave at 12:30 p.m. (our flight was supposed to leave at 11 something) whose plane never showed up from a different airport. So the airline let all the Huntington passengers board the plane that should have been going to Grand Rapids and they left on time in our plane. We had to wait for that same plane to come back from Huntington so we could leave. We were supposed to get home at 2:30 p.m. and we got home a little after 7. It was soo frustrating.
Despite these little mishaps (and a bladder infection I unfortunately had that made us miss an entire park...) our honeymoon was a ton of fun. Here are some pics...
I love my husband! It is so nice to never have to say goodbye anymore.



great blog,,, you are right the wedding and reception were perfect! you should become a wedding planner for people on a budget. the pictures are beautiful!!! we love you both mom vk
ReplyDelete