Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Looking forward to this weekend!


25 MORE DAYS PEOPLE!! 25 MORE DAYS!

I am SOOOO looking forward to this weekend! As I said in my previous post, I have a shower given by Ricky's relatives and my bachelorette party both on Saturday! I cannot wait! Is it the weekend yet?

Last night, Rick and I ate pizza for dinner and carved our pumpkins, which is always a blast. My pumpkin is the bat and Rick's is the face. He also made a pumpkin with our wedding date carved into it :) Chevy was having a good ol' time eating the pumpkin guts we accidently flung on the floor. I even channeled my inner domesticated-ness and made cinnamon sugar roasted pumpkin seeds (YUM!).

I just thought the way he was sitting staring at the door was cute...

Our Family :)

Frightening pumpkins

11-20-10!

I love when holiday season begins. Too bad I have to work and can't pass out candy to the little kiddies on Sunday night... blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment