Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hair do or don't?

I have been scouring wedding websites to find a bridal hairstyle that I ACTUALLY LIKE (there are some WEIRD styles out there...) and it's taken me forever, but I think I've narrowed down three that I would be happy with...

This one is really pretty... minus the bangs and the headband

All of these have poofs... I really want it to look like I have BIG hair (which I do, but not when its up!)


This one is my favorite. I love how it is so "structured". I wouldn't wear the tiara thing or the little sparklies though.

Who knows if my hair is long enough for any of them! I'm actually really nervous that its not... hopefully Lindsey (my hair stylist/friend) can perform miracles!

4 comments:

  1. You will be beautiful I'm sure!! Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look beautiful! I think the first two would definitely work with your length, the third might require too much hair but it's amazing what hair stylists can do! So excited for your day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it long and in my face!!! "If you know what I mean!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to update on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete