Our wedding countdown is in the 20's!!! I can't believe it is now LESS THAN A MONTH away! We are soo ready! I picked up my dress from alterations 2 days ago and it is AMAZING. It is the prettiest wedding dress I've ever seen. Maybe I'm just biased!
Chevy is doing well. He is still a good dog, but I think he is started to teeth because he keeps chewing on our shoes, which he never did before. Just this morning he was chewing on a bone and then 5 minutes later I looked over at him and he was chewing on my flip flop! Here are a few new pictures of the cute guy...
This was Chevy the other day after he took a bath. He goes psycho after baths and this is him in mid-bark looking like Kujo
This is the wet puppy after calming down a bit. That mat he is chewing on goes in his crate and he goes in there 300 times a day and brings it back out after I've put it back... I give up now!
Loves to look out the window... and lick the window
I love when he cocks his head sideways in confusion. It is so cute. He was doing it here, but I didn't capture the full cuteness.
I love having a puppy. He is more of our kid than our puppy right now, we cuddle him and talk to him like he is an actual baby. I just have never seen a cuter little face! Once again, maybe I'm just biased but he looks like a Build-A-Bear to me!
The next few weeks are going to be busy, but fun. I'm really looking forward to them. Next weekend I have a bridal shower with Rick's extended family, and that same night is my Bachelorette Party!! I am SOOOOO excited for that. We are all dressing up as "female figures" of some sort and then making caramel apples, drinking margaritas, and playing games. I am being Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. The costume is kind of skanky, but it really doesn't look that skanky on me. Since I have SUPER short legs, it really isn't that short on me (thank goodness). The weekend after next, Rick and I are going to Ann Arbor for the University of Michigan game. We went to one when we first started dating and it was super fun, I can't wait for this one! The weekend after that is another friends' wedding and the weekend after that is OUR WEDDING!
So, obviously I'm too busy to blog every day... I tried but I have too much stuff to do and not enough to say! I'll try to blog more though, especially once we get closer to Nov. 20!
No comments:
Post a Comment