Monday, April 19, 2010

Long time, No Blog

I have not blogged in a LONG time. My Aunt told me I needed to update my blog so here it goes.

My life has been pretty boring lately. Ricky's grandma passed away on 2 days after Easter (Tuesday), so that weekend we had the visitation and funeral. Thanks for thinking of his family :)

I only have 9 days of school left until SUMMER. Thank goodness... I am so tired of school. Next semester, I will be taking only 3 classes in order to do a bunch of wedding stuff and to work more. A year and a half better fly by fast, cuz I want to graduate NOW.

Ricky is leaving for Italy on May 8 and is staying there for two weeks... til May 22. Hopefully he'll be able to get there and his trip won't be pushed back due to the Iceland volcano dilemma! During the second week that he is gone, I will be in Myrtle Beach with my aunts shopping, eating, and "oceaning".

Oh, I forgot to say that I bought a new wedding dress! I exchanged my old one (because it was just too "poofy" for me) for a BEAUTIFUL new one. I also bought a veil that matches. I love them and can't wait to wear them on our wedding day!

Ricky and I have been looking at some houses lately, including his grandma's house which will probably be for sale soon. We have realized that it is soo hard to get a loan these days. It's very frustrating. We might just get an apartment for a year or so before we buy a house... I actually would prefer that, so we can find a house we love. I'm trying to convince him to buy an apartment during the summer so I can live there until we get married... he thinks it's a waste of money... I think I need to move out NOW and may just find my own place around here to live for the summer.

Hmmm... I can't really remember if I had anything else to write about. Sorry this post has no pictures. I seriously haven't taken any pictures this entire month. I need to get my old pictures developed and clear out my memory card cuz it is basically full.

I'll try and update more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment