A little while ago I was obsessed with finding apple green bridal shoes for my wedding. I couldn't find ANY and decided to go with the red ones that I ended up buying. Well, today I was just browsing the web and went to Ninashoes.com for some reason. There it was... an adorable apple green shoe right in front of my eyes! Needless to say, I bought them without hesitation! I'm happy I did too, because the heel is much shorter than the heel on my red shoes, and now my feet will be more comfortable and I won't be taller than Rick! I'm sorry, I'm just so excited about them!

I am also proud to say that I did not pay full price! Retailmenot.com always has coupon codes for different websites and they had a 30% off for Ninashoes.com!
Yay, I'm glad I finally have my green shoes, now I must take back the red ones!
Hey Mando! CUTE shoes!!! =] You are going to be such an adorable bride. Love your blog...I started one, too!
ReplyDelete