Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rough

Sorry I haven't blogged even though I said I would.

This past week has been very rough for Ricky's family and I have been trying to be with him/them as much as possible. His grandma had a second stroke on Sunday night and has been unresponsive since. Doctors say she is not going to come out of it and that this is most likely the end. She was given 24-48 hours and it has now been over 48 hours since her stroke. Rick's family, who are at the hospital with her right now, think that grandma will pass away tonight. Could everyone please pray for Ricky's family during this hard time? They would really appreciate it, as would I. Ricky was very close to his grandma and loves her very much. I never really got to know her too well, but I am also very sad and will miss her greatly.

Ricky's mom said something the other day that really hit me. She told us to think about how much worse everything could be if we had no belief in heaven at all. It really is comforting to know that heaven is real and she will soon be with Jesus.

Thanks for your prayers, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment