Wednesday, March 24, 2010

On A Role

Wow, I really need to get back into blogging! Sorry there have been soo few posts this last month! I really haven't been super busy... just super lazy, lol. I haven't been doing much wedding planning lately, we have a TON of things done already.

Here is what we have accomplished so far:
  • The church has been booked
  • The reception hall has been booked
  • The caterer has been booked
  • My dress and shoes have been purchased
  • The bridesmaid dresses have been ordered
  • The invitations have been designed, I am just waiting until the middle of summer get them printed
  • The florist has been booked and flowers have been chosen
  • The DJ has been booked
  • The guest list has been written and most addresses have been recorded
  • I have picked out my wedding band :)
There are a few things we need to get working on:
  • BOOK THE HONEYMOON!! This is supposed to be Rick's job, and I am getting anxious to know where we are going to go!
  • Finish the wedding website
  • Reserve a block of hotel rooms for out-of-town guests
  • Get engagement pictures taken (We'll probably do this at the end of May, once Rick gets back from his trip to Italy)
  • Decide whether to have cupcakes or cake and find a bakery... any nearby suggestions?
  • Buy fabric for a veil and have Rick's mom make it for me :)
  • Start a wedding registry!
I think we are off to a great start, especially since our wedding isn't until November!

In other news, we have been looking at houses lately! It is soo fun going to open houses and trying to imagine yourself living in the houses. Some have been super great and a few have been really disgusting and we would never buy them! Also, Rick just had a 2nd job interview on Monday!! I really hope he gets the job, everyone cross your fingers. Also, please keep Rick's family in your prayers. His grandma had a stroke on Sunday night and is in the hospital. It's a very hard situation, so just please pray! Thank you, I'm sure he appreciates it and I do too!

Have a wonderful night and hopefully I will blog before the weekend and stop my blogging hiatus!

1 comment: