Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wedding Flowers and Baby Showers

We have our reception venue and church OFFICIALLY booked! My mind is racing with ideas for decorations, flowers, invitations, etc. (Of course these are all "budget friendly" ideas, Rick!) I have been grabbing random free things from everywhere. Today at my friend's baby shower everyone gave me their party favors (which were little white tea candles) to use for my reception. Thanks guys! I also won a little notepad and some incense thing, which are both super cute, from finishing my baby shower crossword first!

Anywhoo... the other day I jogged 3 miles straight after not running for almost a year. I couldn't believe I could run that far still! But... afterwards I went to work and my foot started to have shooting pain through the bottom of it. I seem to have pulled a muscle or something right in the middle of my left foot. It hurts really bad and I've been limping for three days. I'm not sure if I did it while I was running or not...Stupid foot.

Well, I have to go "watch" the superbowl. By "watch" I mean cuddle with my fiancee and probably fall asleep on his shoulder. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment