Today I've been thinking a lot about what kind of veil to wear on my wedding day. I didn't buy one when I bought my dress because 1. They were WAAYYY to expensive 2. They were all ugly and 3. Ricky's mom Sharon made her daughters and I want her to make mine too! The only problem is... I have no idea what kind of veil I want. All I know is that I DO NOT want a long veil. I love veils with lace around the edges, but since my dress has no lace, I think it would look dumb for my veil to have lace on it. I love the look of veils that seem to come out of the bottom of an updo (do you know what I mean?) and I am also LOVING the whole birdcage veil "blusher" look that is so "in" right now. I just don't know which one is right for me. What do you think?



Hi!
ReplyDeleteA veil is something you better try on...alot of different styles to see which one works best. Also, what kind of hair do you see yourself wearing? I think that is the key to which veil.
I love the blushers! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, Amanda dear, don't make the mistake your mom and I made...wear the traditional veil so that in 25 years when you are LAUGHING at your wedding pictures you can say you TRULY looked good in a veil, not a "blusher" (which are just vogue and in style RIGHT NOW but not always). Keep the tradition alive with the veil! NO HATS ALLOWED EITHER! XXOO
ReplyDelete