I have cabin fever!

It snowed hard all day yesterday and now there is sooo much snow here. I wish I had my camera to take a picture, but it's at home... Is anyone else feeling like Spring cannot come soon enough?
The end of the semester cannot come soon enough for me either. I really do not enjoy going to school everyday. I am nervous about the fall semester because there is going to be sooo many things going on in my life (getting married, finding time to go on a honeymoon, finding a place to live, working, etc.) that I feel like I won't have any time for school. I know my parents are going to kill me for saying this, but I really want to take that semester off. The only thing that scares me is that a lot of people who take off one semester end up never going back, and I do want to finish college and get my degree.
Valentines Day is this weekend! A lot of people say that V-Day is just a "hallmark holiday" and it may be, but what other day of the year is designated just to LOVE? I think it's a great holiday that all couples should celebrate! Plus, it's a legit excuse to give and get gifts or just spend time with your significant other! I got Ricky a great Valentine's Day present that I think he'll love!
I will kill you if you take a semester off....
ReplyDeleteI wonder who said that? Nice comment Sheldo. I will back you up on that. Stay in school and away from drugs. Besides I made a promise to your fasher.
ReplyDeleteAmanda don't even think about skipping the semester you have come so far. You need your education and a career to have a successful life!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete