So, today I got an Accounting test back that I was sure I did horrible on. When I flipped it over to see the grade it said 93 PERCENT!!! My subconscious mind must know how to do accounting problems, because I still don't! Then the teacher corrected one of my wrong answers... so my final grade on it became a 95 PERCENT! Whoo hoo, I'm still shocked.
I have to work at 5:30 and it's 4:47 right now... urgg. I love my work actually, I just prefer working in the mornings to working at night.
I have not shopped since Christmas (except for gifts for other people) and it was killing me! Haha! Thankfully, I still had a $50 American Eagle gift card in my wallet, plus a coupon for double points if I used my AE Rewards card. So I bought a pair of super cute dark Artist jeans that were on sale for $24.50! Then, when I got home today, my mom had bought me an AE black short-sleeved polo shirt. Thanks Sheldon!


Sorry for the boring post... and for those of you who are concerned... I AM NOT TAKING NEXT SEMESTER OFF! It was merely a thought that crossed my mind, but I am going to finish, so please, no more lecturing... Thanks :)
Those are my favorite jeans, they are so flattering on. I have 3 pairs!
ReplyDelete