The month of January is a month full of birthdays!
Today, Jan. 5th, two of my good friends are celebrating their 22nd birthdays!
Happy Birthday to this beautiful girl...
...and this crazy boy...
another friend of mine has a birthday on the 12th....
...and of course, my favorite boy in the world, has a birthday on the 14th! (Does anyone know what I should get him?!)
The month of January is also the time to start working on those New Year's Resolutions. My biggest resolution this year is to SAVE MONEY! So far, so good! Once I don't have to pay rent anymore (in May!!) this will be a WHOLE lot easier! My second resolution is to start exercising again. Last year this was my resolution and I did it for about half the year... oops! Where did that motivation go?! And I'll admit, I have yet to exercise in 2010. I am feeling quite "puffy" at the moment!
Ricky was wanting a remote control helicopter from Brookstone. I don't think he needs one, but it is an idea. Hope this helps!
ReplyDelete