Ricky and I at the Candlelight Christmas service at church
Christmas #1- My House for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning
Christmas #2- Ricky's house to open presents with his family
I had to put this picture in!
It's not what you think it is, but I love the earrings from Rick and Sharon!
Family Pic
Us with our new outfits
One of Ricky's cousin's foster dogs... we wanted to bring her home! She was soo sweet!
Christmas #4- Cleveland, OH to visit Lauren, Jeff, and William
Will opening presents
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I will be working til 10:30 tonight (blahh) so Ricky and I will probably be spending the hour and a half of NYE we have together just sitting around watching TV and maybe having a few drinks with my parents, which is okay with me!
The first picture of Rick makes him look like a Re-tard. Take the picture of TB off of here with the Santa hat speaking of Retards.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of your main squeeze needs to get out of my chair.
ReplyDeleteTB