Monday, January 11, 2010

Is it Spring Break yet?

Christmas break is officially over... *sigh* It was back to class for me today (after working 5 am to 9:45 am, grocery shopping, and driving on the snowy freeway trying to make it to school by 1 pm... whew!) and I wish it was still break! Now I am counting the days until Spring Break! My break was awesome though, and the last few days were very fun!

My friend Justin from work had a 30th Birthday party in downtown G.R. at a bar called Rocky's. He rented the top floor and there was a D.J., dancing, and a cash bar! It was soo much FUN!

Me with the birthday boy

Some work friends

The people I work with are a blast. It's why I've worked at Starbucks for 2 and a half years and don't want to leave anytime soon!!

I finally got to see my wonderful girl-friends after they all came back from their respective Christmas trips. (yes, they all left me behind! Can you believe it?!)

My best friends!

We're dorks, but we love each other!

This Thursday is Ricky's 22nd Birthday!! I am waiting to give him his presents until his ACTUAL birthday (which is very disciplined of me, considering how we exchanged Christmas gifts a month before Christmas). I have a few things up my sleeves, but since he reads this blog I am not telling what they are! I think we're going out to dinner along with each of our parents on his birthday and I am taking him out to eat at Blue Water Grill on Saturday night. Ooo I love my boyfriend and hope he loves his birthday!!


1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to spend my B day with you!!!

    ReplyDelete