What are your middle names? Michelle, Alan
How long have you been together? 2 Years and 2 Months
How long did you know each other before you started dating? We went to the same middle school, so I'm pretty sure we met each other then
Who asked who out? We hung out a lot and then I questioned him as to "what we were" and we basically decided we were boyfriend and girlfriend
How old are each of you? Both 21, he'll be 22 in January and me in March
Did you go to the same school? Yep and we still do!
Are you from the same home town? Yes, our houses are about 5 miles from each other
Who is the smartest? Rick is super smart when it comes to anything mechanical or when it comes to fixing anything. I'm more of a book-smart person and I am really good at English and other subjects.
Who majored in what? I'm majoring in Health Information Management and Rick is majoring in Manufacturing Engineering
Who is the most sensitive? Hmm... I can be sensitive sometimes (yes, especially when I don't get my way), but Rick is probably more sensitive than I am
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Probably Erie, PA to visit Rick's sister and brother-in-law when they lived there
Who has the worst temper? Me without a doubt
How many children do you want? One or two... Rick wants 3 I think but that's not gonna happen!
Who is more social? Rick has always been more social than I am. He is extremely outgoing and makes people laugh within the first minute of meeting them. I am quieter around people I don't know, but still pretty outgoing when I'm in a situation where I'm comfortable.
Who is the neat freak? Me! I am super neat and Rick is definately not!
Who is the most stubborn? Probably me, but he is quite stubborn too!
Who wakes up earlier? Rick, I could sleep all day if I wanted to
Where was your first date? Honestly, I can't remember... we've been out places so many times they all just jumble together now!
Who has the bigger family? Both of our immediate families have 5 people in them, and our extended families are pretty big, but Ricky's probably has a few more people.
Do you get flowers often? Most special occasions and whenever I come home from trips he always has roses for me :)
How do you spend the holidays? We spend part of the day with my family and part with his usually.
Who is more jealous? Neither of us really ever gets jealous... I would probably be more jealous though, if I had a reason to be!
How long did it take to serious? I'm not too sure, we said "I love you" after 6 months of dating... that's probably when it got serious.
Who eats more? Probably me... I know, embarrassing. I just love to eat.
What do you do for a living? I work as a Barista at Starbucks and I'm a full-time student. Rick works part-time as a mechanical engineering intern at Amway and he's also a full-time student.
Who does the laundry? We don't live together, but he tries to get me to help him with his laundry all the time. I refuse! I do my own laundry, except when I'm at home... then my mom does it for me :)
Who's better with the computer? Rick
Who drives when you are together? Rick, I am a really bad backseat driver and always threaten to make him pull over and let me drive!
What is your song? 1,2,3,4 by the Plain White T's. He plays it for me whenever I am a little angry or stressed and we slow dance to it! It's really cute.
How long did you know each other before you started dating? We went to the same middle school, so I'm pretty sure we met each other then
Who asked who out? We hung out a lot and then I questioned him as to "what we were" and we basically decided we were boyfriend and girlfriend
How old are each of you? Both 21, he'll be 22 in January and me in March
Did you go to the same school? Yep and we still do!
Are you from the same home town? Yes, our houses are about 5 miles from each other
Who is the smartest? Rick is super smart when it comes to anything mechanical or when it comes to fixing anything. I'm more of a book-smart person and I am really good at English and other subjects.
Who majored in what? I'm majoring in Health Information Management and Rick is majoring in Manufacturing Engineering
Who is the most sensitive? Hmm... I can be sensitive sometimes (yes, especially when I don't get my way), but Rick is probably more sensitive than I am
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Probably Erie, PA to visit Rick's sister and brother-in-law when they lived there
Who has the worst temper? Me without a doubt
How many children do you want? One or two... Rick wants 3 I think but that's not gonna happen!
Who is more social? Rick has always been more social than I am. He is extremely outgoing and makes people laugh within the first minute of meeting them. I am quieter around people I don't know, but still pretty outgoing when I'm in a situation where I'm comfortable.
Who is the neat freak? Me! I am super neat and Rick is definately not!
Who is the most stubborn? Probably me, but he is quite stubborn too!
Who wakes up earlier? Rick, I could sleep all day if I wanted to
Where was your first date? Honestly, I can't remember... we've been out places so many times they all just jumble together now!
Who has the bigger family? Both of our immediate families have 5 people in them, and our extended families are pretty big, but Ricky's probably has a few more people.
Do you get flowers often? Most special occasions and whenever I come home from trips he always has roses for me :)
How do you spend the holidays? We spend part of the day with my family and part with his usually.
Who is more jealous? Neither of us really ever gets jealous... I would probably be more jealous though, if I had a reason to be!
How long did it take to serious? I'm not too sure, we said "I love you" after 6 months of dating... that's probably when it got serious.
Who eats more? Probably me... I know, embarrassing. I just love to eat.
What do you do for a living? I work as a Barista at Starbucks and I'm a full-time student. Rick works part-time as a mechanical engineering intern at Amway and he's also a full-time student.
Who does the laundry? We don't live together, but he tries to get me to help him with his laundry all the time. I refuse! I do my own laundry, except when I'm at home... then my mom does it for me :)
Who's better with the computer? Rick
Who drives when you are together? Rick, I am a really bad backseat driver and always threaten to make him pull over and let me drive!
What is your song? 1,2,3,4 by the Plain White T's. He plays it for me whenever I am a little angry or stressed and we slow dance to it! It's really cute.
Cute post. I like all of the little trivia. :) And that is a nice picture of you two.
ReplyDelete