Once back from the library, I decided I was going to drive home. That was until I began cleaning... and kept cleaning... I cleaned my bathroom, the kitchen floor, the counters, the stove, the microwave, vaccumed the carpeting, the stairs... basically everything except for my roommates rooms! Needless to say, that took a few hours and I decided not to go home tonight. Probably a good thing, since I have class tomorrow morning! Although, I am wondering how I am going to dry my comforter on my bed after accidentally knocking an entire open water bottle onto it...
Currently, I am dreaming of the day when I will have this lil baby in my hot lil hands!
Canon Rebel Xsi= LOVE
My current camera, the Olympus Stylus is not making me a happy camper. It is a cute little waterproof/shockproof camera, but it takes not-so-great pictures and need something that will satisfy my love of picture taking. Santa Claus are you reading this?!
I am looking forward to this weekend. Tomorrow I have a meeting at work from 1-3 (our annual holiday meeting... whoopie) and then I work from 3-11pm. Saturday I work 8am-12pm and then my mom and I are going shopping (well not really shopping for me since I have -45bagillion dollars right now. I'll just be looking) and later on at night I'm having a girls night with my friends! Sunday I am working 7am-2:45pm, and hopefully, afterwards, I will get some cuddle time with my boy who will be hunting with my dad and brothers all weekend.
Happy almost-Friday everyone!

I so want that camera too!! Or at least something along those lines. My Kodak has seen better days!
ReplyDelete