Monday, November 9, 2009

27 Days

Only 27 more school days left in the semester! I am sooo looking forward to Christmas Break. I love Christmas time, love it when the house is decorated for the holidays and love holiday smells! It is always soo fun to look through the ornaments on the Christmas tree, even though I look through them every year. My mom always manages to hide a few new ornaments on the tree as well as put up a few new decorations, so our house is never decorated the same as the last year.

This past weekend I worked a TON. It was not as bad as I was thinking it was going to be though. One of the girls I work with got engaged on Saturday night, so we were all extremely happy and excited for her! Our Starbucks Holiday drinks were back starting last week as well, complete with holiday cups :) I get soo excited each year, because my FAVORITE FAVORITE drink of all time... the Gingerbread Latte is only out around Christmas. I was in heaven sipping on it all 3 days. This is the description of my favorite drink from the Starbucks website:

Gingerbread Latte
We’ve combined Starbucks espresso with the flavor and aroma of freshly baked gingerbread, rounded out with the creaminess of steamed milk. It is classically topped with whipped cream and ground nutmeg.
CAN YOU SAY "YUMMM!"?

In other news... my mom brought back this for me from Florida...

SOOO GOOD! Go out and buy it if you haven't already! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment