Friday: I had a work meeting at 1pm-3 and then I worked from 3-11pm. It was wonderful though because I worked all night with Jeanne and Holly! We had a great time talking and laughing. The time felt like it flew by. Rick came over at night and helped me clean my room and organize all the dysfunction in it!
Saturday: I worked 8am-Noon (also a fun time with fun people) and then my mom and I went shopping. I bought a sweater, six pairs of earrings, and a headband all for $25.33 at Forever 21! After shopping for a few hours, we ate dinner at Blue Water grill. We basically got everything on the menu... haha! We got sangria, wine, mac and cheese, root chips, squash bisque soup, margarita pizella, and white chocolate raspberry gelato to top it off! Needless to say, we were both a bit full. We went home and attempted to walk off our overabundance of calories by taking my dog, Casey, for a walk. At 9pm I met all my girlfriends at Applebees for a "girls night". It was soooo great to see them and catch up on everyone's lives. My friend Audrey had a big surprise for us... she got engaged earlier that day! We are all very excited!
My friends are soo gorgeous!
Sunday: I worked 7am-2:45pm (another good day at the Bux) and then headed to Target with my mom. You know you're growing up when the only things you buy at Target are laundry detergent and Windex! I only saw one thing I loved, a purse that was $26. Of course, I will wait until it goes on sale. After Target, Ricky hung out with me the rest of the day. We had soo much fun together. We just sat around in our scrubby clothes all day at my house and then headed over to his house where his sister introduced me to this show...
It totally reminds me of my senior year of high school where I was in my school's version of Glee Club called Chamber Singers. I miss singing and all the fun that went along with it! I WILL be watching this show every week from now on!
It totally reminds me of my senior year of high school where I was in my school's version of Glee Club called Chamber Singers. I miss singing and all the fun that went along with it! I WILL be watching this show every week from now on!We also watched "The Ugly Truth", which was a really good/funny/vulgar movie (which I love, lol)! It was especially great for me because my two favorite actors Gerard Butler (I've loved him since "Phantom of the Opera") and Katherine Heigl are the main characters!


My weekend was fabulous and now back to work!
Aww! Nice chamber's shoutout:)
ReplyDelete