Recently, I have been feeling very "BLAH" about myself. I really do not think I'm fat by any means, but I usually eat really unhealthily and hardly exercise. I used to never gain weight, in fact, I was the same weight from eighth grade through my
sophomore year of college. The last few times I have been to the doctor, my weight has gone up a few pounds. Not that weight really matters,it's just a number on a scale, but it does get you down a little bit when you see it go up! This week, I have decided to start eating healthier and exercising more. I went through my fridge (which was really empty... I hadn't been grocery shopping for 3 weeks, lol) and made a grocery list of healthy items to buy. Then, I headed to Meijer and bought a ton of veggies, fruit, whole grain bread, non-fat milk/cheese, etc. After eating dinner, I lifted some weights, did crunches, and fast-walked on the treadmill for 2 miles. I love the fact that my arms and stomach are sore this morning! Soo anyways, I am gonna try and start living healthier! Who knows, perhaps the couple pounds I have gained will come off as well?
Last weekend, my mom asked me for my Christmas list. These are the things on my wish list :)
Nikon CoolPix L100 Camera... (I decided on this one instead of the Canon Rebel XSi... the Canon is around $600 and this one is $230- much better!)

Macy's- DKNY (I think) Black Ruffle Coat with Gold Buttons <------ I can't find a picture anywhere :(
OR
I've discovered, especially lately, that it is super hard to not shop. I am obsessed with bows and ruffles and it seems like EVERYTHING has bows and ruffles on them! It's sooo hard for me!! Which would be why every piece of clothing I am asking for has ruffles on it!
Well, enough of my ramblings. Have a great day!
Did you by any chance steal the weights from downstairs that I used practically every day? If so....bring them back on Friday.
ReplyDelete