Thursday, November 5, 2009

Positive Outlook?

Today I signed up for classes for next semester. Right now my schedule is kinda funky and I'm hoping that I can fix it a lil so that I don't have to go to class on Fridays. Anyways... the whole class schedule thing got me thinkin about the future...

Next year, I will once again be living at home in order to save some money. My major is also offered at the downtown Grand Rapids campus, so I'll be taking classes there and hopefully saving a BUNCH of money as well. I'm not too thrilled about living at home, but I will be glad to be able to work more, see Rick more, and have a little bit of money... I'm hoping that it will be the last year of living at home though...

Because the next year, I will hopefully be MARRIED! At least that is what I am thinking should happen... but it all depends on when Rick graduates from school and what kind of job he gets after graduation.... I don't want to get my hopes up, but seriously, we will both be 23 at that point! (I love you Ricky!)

On the downside, I still have 2 (and maybe a half) years of school left starting next semester... so I will not graduate until probably 2012... which really sucks since I graduated high school in 2006! I will have had 6 years of college and only a Bachelors Degree to show for it.... frustrating!

Sometimes I wish I could just fast-forward life a few years!


3 comments:

  1. Don't fast forward too much! Then you have to pay more bills and you have to work all day rather than just going to a few classes. BLAH! :) Good luck sorting out your schedule. If you have Friday's off, you and Ricky can come visit us.

    (Also, I like your new blog look!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooooooo. no marriage yet! Too young...take it from the aunt who knows best!!

    ReplyDelete