Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Time For a Good Laugh

Oh my... I am such a dork! Mind you, I am NOT a lil miss homemaker and am hardly educated in anything having to do with laundry... Today, my roommate informed me that the big bottle of "detergent" I was using to do my laundry was actually FABRIC SOFTENER! So I have been softening my clothes for about 5 weeks now and not washing them! GROSS! I am soo embarrassed, (but not embarrassed enough not to tell everyone, apparently!) and I just feel like a complete moron! My mom (miss queen of laundry herself) is not going to be very proud when she reads this! Sorry to disappoint you mom! But, go ahead and laugh! I SURE AM! Don't worry though, I have now ACTUALLY washed my clothes with ACTUAL detergent! Haha what an eventful morning!

3 comments:

  1. remember my comment about the stink of your clothes....that is nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL, AT LEAST THEY'RE SOFT CLOTHES.

    ReplyDelete