Thursday, October 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Update: I talked to my friends and we are good now! Of course they didn't mean to hurt my feelings. They didn't plan anything in advance and didn't intentionally leave me out. I feel much better now :)

I came home early this week. I had an absolutely awful night last night. My three best friends (one of them is my roommate) got together yesterday without me. They didn't invite me or mention anything about hanging out to me. It would be fine if they had invited me and I couldn't go, but no one even asked me if I had plans or anything. To make matters worse, I had to find out that they were all hanging out together, without me, from one of my other roommates. I have no idea why I wasn't invited... I don't think I did anything to upset them, unless I'm just stupid. So last night I sat in my room and cried most of the night, and today, I decided that I would feel much better if I just came home. So here I am. I don't feel that much better, but atleast I don't have to be at the apartment, lonely all night.

I don't know what to do though... I know I should tell them how I feel, but I don't want to come off mean and just create more problems. I hate conflict with my friends. This totally sucks. My feelings are just super hurt. I would have loved to have hung out with them last night, I had nothing else to do.

Anyways... sorry to vent. It is just easier for me to write what I'm thinking sometimes than to say my thoughts out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment