Tuesday, October 13, 2009

To Tweet or not to Tweet

It seems that everyone in the world, except me, uses Twitter. I have a Twitter account, I just never update it because I kinda thought it was stupid... especially since I already have a Facebook. But I think Twitter is starting to grow on me and I may start using it more... and I may just put a link to my Twitter updates on my blog so everyone can know what I'm doing at all times... haha, like you really want to!

In other news...

Last night, it was really cold here in good ol' Big Rapids. I just turned the heat on and it is WARM in this apartment now! I can't stand it when I go to sleep feeling cold. Usually, at my house I have a space heater right next to my bed and when you walk into my bedroom it feels like a sauna.

Does anyone ever TLC? I am obsessed with the channel and pretty much ALL the shows on it... I love watching:
  • Jon and Kate Plus 8 (I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode twice)
  • 18 Kids and Counting
  • Say "Yes" to the Dress
  • Toddlers and Tiaras
  • What Not To Wear
  • A Baby Story
  • And Others...
Today, I watched the Duggars on 18 Kids and Counting. It was the new episode where Anna and Josh had the first "grandduggar". I think that they have an EXCESSIVE number of kids and are waayy to conservative, but how can you not like them? They really do seem like a genuinely great family. So who am I to judge?! Anyways, I just like the show :)

I also worked out again today. 2 days in a row, whoo hoo go me! (It's sad that that is an accomplishment in my life.) I did 30 min on the elliptical machine at the gym and came back to the apartment and did 300 "crunchers" (as I like to call them) and 30 push-ups (I am a weakling)

Hope everyone's Tuesday was wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I so have a space heater too and I like to turn it on in the bathroom before I shower and shut the door! I hate getting out of the shower during the winter! Haha.

    Oh and TLC...love it! Have you watched 'Kind of the Crown'...some of those mommas are crazy! It's the mom's from 'Toddler and Tiaras' with older daughters! Lol

    Woo hoo for working out! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete