Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally, a post with some pictures!

I had a pretty good weekend after my yucky week last week. I spent Thursday night with my boyfriend, tasting his beer that he created with his dad, and just hanging out. It was very relaxing! Friday I didn't go to class (since I was at home) and got to sleep in, which was lovely. I worked until close (11 pm) and went to bed. On Saturday, I convinced one of my co-workers to switch shifts with me so I wouldn't have to close two nights in a row, so that was really nice of her to do for me! After working until 8:30 p.m. I went over to my friend Nick's house where everyone was getting together. It was SOOO nice to be able to hang out with all of my friends and play euchre for hours on end! I took last place (as usual) in our tournament, but it was still so much fun! I was so glad to see my friends!!!! Sunday I worked at a different Starbucks since I wasn't scheduled at mine. I really hate working at other stores. Even though the people were really nice, it is totally weird not knowing where everything is in the store and not being able to laugh at inside jokes with your friends. I will not be volunteering at other stores for a while, that's for sure!

Me and Ricky at Nick's house

BFFs, Lissa and Kristin

Don't they make you just wanna throw up?! Too cute.

Today, was a beautiful day here!! SHOCKING, I know! It was a perfect fall day, besides it being windy outside. Ricky said it felt like summer, but temperatures in the 50's hardly constitutes for summer weather! It was nice to not be freezing cold though.

Looking out at the pretty fall-ness of the quad at FSU
(I took this from my "perch" in the library, haha)

This week I have three exams (one which I already took and think I did well on) and a paper due. I am in the library right now studying with Breana, and I've already finished my paper, even though it is due Friday! Hooray for not procrasitnating!! My high school teachers would be proud. On Friday, my friend Audrey, who is in cosmetology school, is highlighting my hair for FREE! I'm soo happy cuz my natural poop-brown color is not looking too beautiful at the moment! I also work on Friday night and have a going away party to attend after work for one of the guys who is leaving our store. Saturday I work and then Rick and I have a wedding to go to for one of the girls who works with me (who is also moving away, sadly!). Sunday I work once again and will get a chance to relax, I HOPE! I have a busy week ahead of me!!

Breana sitting in our usual spot in the library, she is soo studious!

Hope everyone enjoys their week!

1 comment: