Friday, October 23, 2009

Swine Flu

All around my college campus they have been talking about the swine flu, and how to prevent it, and blah, blah, blah... and well, I have been listening and doing my best to wash my hands all the time after touching doorknobs, railings, etc. but I have a relatively great immune system and hardly get sick so I didn't really think twice about getting it. Well, I have the Swine Flu. The past three days I have been feeling achy and my throat has been super sore. Well, today, my throat kills, and I can hardly move without aching. To top it off, I have a fever of 99.3. I called in sick to work today and went to the doctors where I was given a strep test, just to find out that I didn't have strep throat, I had the freakin Swine Flu. I am now quarantined in my room laying on my bed as I write this. I've been sleeping since I got home from the doctor and I am still exhausted. This was going to be a fun weekend for me too... now I don't know what to do about the wedding I'm supposed to go to. I'm just hoping I feel better tomorrow and can possibly go to work, even though I've been warned not to. Hows a girl gonna pay rent without earning any money?! Ughh... being sick SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment