These two lovely ladies (Lissa on left, Chelsi or right) will be getting married next summer... no, not to each other... to their respective fiancee's Jared and Jaime.
Jaime and Chelsi's wedding is up north at Beaver Island on August 14, 2010. (Don't you love Jaime's shirt in this picture?!) They have had a LONG engagement! They became engaged last summer during our annual Beaver Island trip.
Jared and Lissa just became engaged last week!! They've already decided on a June 2010 wedding, but don't know the exact date yet. It's so funny that Lissa will be getting married first out of all of us girls. In high school, she was the one who had difficulty with boys and we always told her not to worry and that she would probably get married before all of us someday. Ha! Turns out, Freshman year of college she meets Jared, who is such a sweet guy! I am soo happy for them!I am expecting that a few more of my friends will become engaged soon, and perhaps there will be more summer weddings for me to attend! Fine by me, I love weddings!!!
Speaking of getting married, don't count on me getting married next summer... I don't think that is in the cards as of yet! Rick and I have talked about it, but we are waiting until he knows about future job prospects, etc. It's hard to be patient, but I know that in the long run, the time I spend waiting anxiously will be a blessing in disguise! I just love him soo much and can't wait to spend my whole life with him and never have to say goodbye anymore! As for right now, the time I get to spend with him is wonderful! Love you Ricky-Lou!
Yikes! Weddings are exciting but you are smart not to rush it if you are waiting to figure out finances and stuff. You will be so happy you don't have to fight and worry about money and jobs and such. Plus, think of all of the great ideas you can get from all of your friends!! :)
ReplyDeletePS I love your new BLOG look!
ReplyDelete