- Random #1: I am no longer starving! (Thanks to my momma!)
- Random #2: I got these cute new shirts from AE the other day (on sale of course)...
I got this one in grey with white polka dots
- Random #3: It's week 3 of school and my classes are going great. Hopefully I'll get some good grades this year!!
- Random #4: I am SUPER excited for this weekend! I'm going back home to work on Friday, but on Saturday a bunch of friends are coming up to my apartment for the Ferris State vs. Grand Valley State football game! Ferris always loses (they pretty much stink every year) but it'll be fun to have people up!
- Random #5: My froggies are thriving with their new pal Dyson (the snail we bought after the first one died) in their tank! Darwin and Diesel are a lot more energetic lately. I have looked over at them only to see them fighting a few times... Dunno if they really like each other to much...
I'll leave you with some other things I LOVED at AE this weekend, but I'm waiting for them to go on sale! So if you see that they're marked down, lemme know!
Usually I don't like animal print, but this is cute!
This one is really cute on even though it looks kinda frumpy on the website...

I am in love with these shoes!
Also in love with this tank... which is on sale online!
Rick tried this guys sweatshirt on. It was sooo cute, but WAAAY to expensive at the moment!
As you can tell, American Eagle is my favorite store. They always have ADORABLE clothes and EVERYTHING goes on sale within a month or two after coming out!






No comments:
Post a Comment