I am obsessed with Hummus. I bought a big container of it 2 days ago on Monday, and it is already half gone. I love eating it with pita chips, carrots, and all kinds of other veggies!!
In other news... Today, I discovered a super fun website!! Polyvore.com lets you put together outfits and save them as sets. It is so cool! They have SOOO much clothes to pick from too... from cheap to more pricey items.
I would wear this outfit ANYWHERE! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Luckily for me, I already have the Blowfish gladiator sandals in black! I used to have the nail polish until I dropped it on my kitchen floor last winter and it shattered all over the place...
One more thing, HI RICK! I hope your hiccups go away! Love u!
I'm talking to him on the phone and he is wondering when I am gonna write about him in my blog. So there, I wrote about you!


No comments:
Post a Comment