Thursday, September 17, 2009

Irritation= "Thirsty Thursday"

I am irritated right now. Why you ask? Because the people in the apartment next to us are having a LOUD, BASE PUMPING, YELLING party right now. Apparently "thirsty Thursday" is party night next door.... Whatever... I am not down with the whole "lets get drunk and party" thing. I mean, I like to have a few social drinks here and there, but my opinion is that drinking just to get drunk is dumb. So I have my I-Pod in and I'm listening to the ultimate party music... Kelly Clarkson (haha!). Much better than the rap crap they're playing next door!

The rest of my Thursday was far from exciting. My roomies and I did have a taco night for dinner though! They were DELICIOUS! We also played the game Disney Scene It. We're definately party animals, ha! But seriously, I know that I am not a saint... but I think you do not have to drink to have fun... maybe you let loose a little more after a few drinks, but getting completely obliterated is disgusting and unattractive.

Okay, sorry for the venting about irritating neighbors. Hope you are able to go to sleep much easier than I am... without the whole base bumping going on and all... Goodnight!


UPDATE: My roommate Breana and I could not sleep at all... all we could hear was screaming and music blasting. So... I called the cops and reported a noise violation. We watched out the cracks in our living room blinds as the cop drove up and knocked on the door. We could hear people yelling "Go go go!". No one even answered the door! Mr. Cop wrote out a noise violation and posted it to the door. Haha! SUCKERS! Well I am about to sleep well tonight with no more noise :)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! That sucks royally! I'm with you. I don't mind having a few drinks but I don't like getting drunk. My main reason is because I absolutely hate being sick the next morning. It's not worth it to me! Haha. The update made me giggle. Esp. peeking out the window. Ha. I've done that!

    ReplyDelete