Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vacation- All I Ever Wanted

At the end of every summer, I feel like getting away from Michigan and un-stressing before the real stress of school begins. The past two years, I went to South Carolina to visit my aunts. They live in a town called Pawley's Island and it is absolutely GORGEOUS there! Today I was thinking about my past trips there and I am really considering just packing up and roadtripping down there! Usually, I fly down, but flying is SOO expensive (and I am a poor college student!). I actually think that driving would be fun if I had someone to drive with me, since it is a 16 hour drive!! The problem is, the only time I would be able to go would be the week before school starts and I really can't find anyone to go with me then.

I want to just pack up and go. I wish everything in life was that easy.


Me, a year ago at my aunt's house in Pawley's Island, SC (with her ADORABLE dogs Lincoln and Ready)

Ready... soo cute!

The marsh, an AMAZING place to go kayaking! So beautiful!

Leading to the beach...

So perfect... I wish I was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment