Thursday, August 13, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Favorite Vacation Spots

I have 4 favorite vacation spots! The first one is the one I mentioned in my previous post, South Carolina! (Which I may be going to in less than a week!!!!! Yep, I am planning a possible road trip with my best friend Kristin!)

My second favorite vacation spot is FLORIDA!! I have been there 4 times. Once when I was 10 years old on a family trip to Disney World, once when I was 14 to visit my aunt who lived there at the time, once with my friends 3 years ago, and, of course, when I turned 21 this past March! My aunt and uncle now own a condo in Estero, FL (right by Fort Myers Beach) that is beautiful!

The girls and I out at night in Indian Shores, FL three years ago on Spring Break

Me with the boys

Girls again... heading out for karaoke in FL!

My first drink on my 21st Birthday at Tommy Bahamas in Naples, FL!

Acting like a fool in Florida... haha

My third favorite vacation spot is Chicago!!! I am in love with this city! I believe I have been there 6 times... and I want to go back again! Chicago has the BEST shopping in the world (where I've been atleast, which isn't too many places...) which is basically why I love it!

In Chicago 4 years ago with great friends from the singing group I was in during High School! (This was the first time I saw WICKED! Which is also why we are all dressed in green)

My friends and I taking a break from shopping a few years ago in Chicago

The main reason I go to Chicago= Wicked! The BEST musical EVER. I have seen it 3 times. It just ended its shows there... how sad...
Atleast I got to see it one more time (this past Christmas) before it ended!

Christmas tree at the Hancock building

My boyfriend and I taking a lil shopping break in Chicago!

My fourth favorite vacation spot is only an hour and a half away from my house! It's Traverse City, MI. T.C. is soo beautiful in the summer! My parents grew up there and a lot of my relatives still live up there so it is wonderful to go visit with them. My Aunt Kathy always takes me to a little town on the Leelanau Peninsula called Leland where there are adorable little shops and unique restaurants. I love it there! If I am ever rich enough to have a "summer home", it will be in Traverse City haha!
My aunts, mom, and I in Leland

My dad and I at brunch on Father's Day in T.C.

Rick and I in T.C.

Most of my family at my cousin's graduation open house in T.C. earlier this summer

As you can probably tell... I basically LOVE going on vacation!

1 comment:

  1. I found you're blog through Kelly's Corner. I'm a pretty big fan of Florida, although I've only been twice. I've been to Detroit, Michigan but never to Traverse City, but the pictures make it look a lot of fun. Chicago is another city I've never been to, but I'd love to go someday

    ReplyDelete