I have spent ALL day up at my new apartment decorating my bedroom and cleaning the entire apartment until it was spotless!! I am soo happy with the way my room has turned out... It is tons cuter than my room at home!! I just had to take some pictures...
This was before when I had barely anything moved in
Here is the same view AFTER!
This is the foot of my bed, I got this lamp at Meijer on clearance for $5!! The round storage boxes are from the fabulous HOBBY LOBBY!
(I still need to get more pictures printed for all the picture frames in the room)
The view from the foot of my bed
Desk/TV Area
I am really proud of these, all they are is cute scrapbook paper framed! A super cheap/cute decoration!
I am also working on finishing this picture frame... it's gonna have pictures of my friends all around the sides on the wooden frame area... but I have to get some pictures developed! I'll make sure and post a picture when it's done!
I am not officially "moving" in until August 28, but I am basically all done with the actual "moving" part of it all! Moving out is soo exciting!
Aww your room is so cute! Way different from your bedroom at home lol, but I love it!
ReplyDelete