I had a GREAT weekend out at my friend/new roommate Breana's house! She lives on a lake that connects to Lake Michigan and also has a pool, so we spent a LOT of time in the water!

We did a LOT of jumping and taking pictures of it!
We also tested out my camera... it has an underwater mode! Too bad I can't open my eyes underwater!

All of us girls on the beach at night!! Kristen (the one in the grey sweatshirt) and Chelsi (one with the sunglasses) are my other roommates besides Breana! Jaime (the one in the stripes) was their fourth roommate last year. These girls are soo much fun!

I'm not looking too great in this pic, but Breana looks cute as always!
Well, my weekend was amazing and on Thursday I will be in South Carolina soaking up the sun (much to my parents dismay)! I can't wait! I am going by myself since Kristin can't come, but I am flying so it will be much easier than driving 16 hours! I am really happy because I found a SUPER cheap plane ticket (less than $200) online! Most of the fares I looked at were $400 and above so I am super happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment