I was bored and found this... so these are the ABCs of Me!
B - Bed size: Full... I wish it were bigger!
C - Chore you hate: taking out the trash!
D - Dog's names: Casey (a girl dog)
E - Essential start your day : Coffee if I'm at work real early, if not, CEREAL <3>
I - Instruments you play(ed): the french horn in 5th grade band! Otherwise, I was a singer in choir
J - Job title: Barista at Starbucks
K - Kid(s): I'm only 21! Hopefully some day in the far off future!
L - Living arrangements: with my parents, brother, and dog... soon to be in the apartment with Chelsi, Breana, and Kristen!
M - Mom's name: Michelle
N - Nicknames: Mando, Mando Commando, Manda
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none
P - Pet Peeve: rude customers at work!!!
Q - Quote from a movie: anything from Austin Powers!
R - Right or left handed: right
S- Siblings: Christopher and Joshua (18... yes, they're twins)
T - Time you wake up: sometimes I have to get up around 4 to work at 5 am! Otherwise I sleep in as late as I can... I'll usually wake up around 8 and then fall back asleep until 11... only when I have the day off though!
U- Underwear: Huh? Yes, I wear underwear!!!
V - Vegetable you dislike: ONIONS!!!!!!! Even the smell of them makes me want to HURL! And I can taste them in ANY food... even if they are disguised! They are DISGUSTING!
W - Ways you run late: when I sleep through my alarm! I'm a heavy sleeper!
X - X-rays you've had: at the dentist haha, and I've had one on my wrist when I crashed my car into a tree...
Y - Yummy food you make: hm... I don't really make anything.. I'm the world's worst cook!
Z - Zoo favorite: Hippos! Love em!
Well now you know more than you wanted to know about me! Haha!
Next time you come to our house I am going to make something with onions in it (tiny tiny ones) just to see if I can catch you!
ReplyDelete