Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shop Til I Drop!!

I have been trying to bargain shop lately and yet still buy some really cute things. It is kind of working... haha! I'm not the best at finding bargains but atleast I'm trying!!

For the past few months I have been searching for a cheap/adorable bedding set for my new apartment... I almost bought a set at Target that was $80 for just the comforter!. Instead, I found one that is waaaayyy cuter (still at Target) and was $80 for the sheets and 4 pillow shams, the comforter, and a decorative pillow! I couldn't figure out how to post the picture of it so check it out here!

Some other proud purchases I have made lately....

I got this shirt at Forever 21 for $4.80! It is a really nice/stretchy fabric too! I think I might stock up on this one!

I got this shirt at Forever 21 for $19 and some cents... It is soo cute with a plain black tank underneath!

One of my new favorite stores is Francescas. I went to this boutique in Cleveland a few weeks ago and they have the CUTEST things!! I wish there was one here in Michigan!
I hope this dress goes on sale soon! It is $44.00 right now and that is just a little outta my price range!! It is soo cute!!! I think it would be especially great paired with this ring!
I got the dress I'm wearing in this picture of me and my wonderful boy at Francescas! It is sooo adorable.. you can't really tell but just take my word for it! When I was there they had a great special going on... buy an apparel item and get a non-apparel item 1/2 off! So I bought the dress for $34 and some AMAZING gladiator-ish sandals for $19 (not exactly bargain shopping, but I wear the sandals almost every day!!) I just LOVE to shop!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment