Thursday, June 25, 2009

Insomnia and Picnic Food



It is 2:18 a.m. and I cannot sleep! Unsure why... maybe I'm just excited for the weekend?

I am dog-sitting this weekend for Ricky's sister's dog Dozer and tomorrow I'm gonna go over and play with him in the pool for a while... he loves to swim!
Dozer (on left) swimming with his brother Bailey (right)

Tomorrow night Rick and I are going to go out to Grand Haven for a while. I'm going to pack a picnic and try making some yummy food for it... F.Y.I. I am not the greatest cook/dinner putter-togetherer... wish me luck!
I'm making...

Fruit Salad...

Macaroni Salad made with Rick's fav... MAC CHEESE!

A BLT bagel for Rick (the boy loves bacon!)

A California Club Sandwich for me!

And DIRT CAKE! for dessert

Lets hope it all turns out just as well as it looks in the pictures.... :/

On Saturday, we are heading up to Rick's cottage (with Dozer of course) to go jetskiing/boating/etc. all day long :)
Our friends Lissa and Jared are coming up which is wonderful since we haven't seen them in a while!!!

Not sure what is happening Sunday (besides working later on...) but I'm sure it will be a fun summer day! Did I mention that I LOVE warm weather?!?!

Pictures to come! Hope everyone has an AMAZING weekend!


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an ambitious picnic! You made me hungry! Have fun swimming.

    ReplyDelete