2 more days of school and it will be SUMMER!! I should probably be studying right now (since I have an exam in Microbiology tomorrow and a cumulative Microbiology exam Tuesday...) but instead I am dreaming of what my summer has in store for me! I am totally obsessed with sunshine, warm weather, watersports, boating, bonfires, and everything else involved with the season. Heck, even the smell of sunscreen makes me incredibly HAPPY!
The past two summers have been the best ever. Probably because I'm basically at friends' cottages every single weekend! Hopefully this summer will not disappoint!
Here are some of my favorite summer memories...

Ricky and I at Jaime's cottage 2 years ago
(this was before we were even dating! I had a huge crush on him though!)

Me 2 years ago at Fishtown up north; I love going up north to Traverse City in the summer
Fireworks on the 4th of July :)
The annual trip to Beaver Island with all my friends is something I look forward to EVERY year!!
Lake Michigan with my amazing boyfriend!
(This was on our 1 year anniversary after spending the whole day at Michigan's Adventure!)
I am looking forward to making soo many new great memories this year! DID I MENTION THAT I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER?!
Your fireworks picture was really cool...and how come Ricky looks SO tan in that first picture? You and Ricky need to come visit us sometime this summer!
ReplyDelete