Since I've been in college (3 years now), I have had short hair. I've been sick of short hair for a LONG time now, but everytime I decide to grow it out, it looks disgusting and I end up cutting it again. It is just sooo annoying to have to straighten it everyday when I used to just throw it into a ponytail if I didn't feel like styling it. I always took for granted my long hair though... My hair is really thick and it used to be SUPER curly so it was really hard to straighten, and didn't always look that great when I left it curly. My friends actually used to call me "Shaniqua" because I basically had an afro. But I really do miss having long hair!!!
Here are some pictures that remind me of the "Long Haired Days"...

Sooo long :(

This is Shaniqua... (yes my hair really used to look like that)... All I had to do was brush it when it was curly...

High School Graduation

You are so hot with long hair, i love it, but you are hot with short hair to. (I have always had a thing for long hair though)
ReplyDelete