Saturday, April 25, 2009

Money in DA BANK!

Today Rick's mom came home with a bunch of new treasures from Goodwill. She got me a cute dress, some running pants, and some adorable scrapbooking things. Rick got some nice dress shirts and nice dress pants. While trying on the dress pants, he reached into his pockets to push them down. From one of the pockets he pulled out what felt like trash but was actually a 50 DOLLAR BILL!!! He started giggling like a girl and ran from his mom who wanted to see what he had found! Eventually she found out it was money and told him to put it toward the clothes we were going to buy at the mall that day. 

Our mall findings went real well too! I got some new shoes and a shirt for work, while Ricky bought two dress shirts, two ties, a dress belt, and dress pants all for 88 bucks! I thought he did real well (I'm proud to say that I helped him bargain shop!)! 

I Love Shopping.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think that anyone would notice if I just went to Goodwill and started checking all of the pockets?

    ReplyDelete