Anyways... I've asked a ton of people if I should or shouldn't get it pierced, but I'm still on the fence. Especially because I'm not supposed to wear it to work. Yet, I know there are clear little studs you can put in the hole for to make the piercing look invisible at work... If I were to get my nose pierced I would only have to take out the piercing on days when my manager is working and usually I don't work with him very much. But, summer is coming and I will hopefully be working a lot more...
I am also nervous about the pain even though I'm not very scared of needles or anything. I've talked to some people that have their noses pierced and they said it hurt, but it was a quick pain. I just can't make up my mind!
Hm... what do you think? Should I pierce my nose or not?!
Go For it, It will look good!!
ReplyDelete