Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Quinn's First Birthday Party!!

On Saturday, we threw Quinn a big first birthday bash! It was so fun. So many people came and Quinn got such awesome gifts. She had a ton of fun playing and being a little social butterfly. Here's a recap of the party... 

We were supposed to have the party outside at our house, but there was an 80% chance of thunderstorms, so we changed the location to inside at my parents' house at the last minute. The inside of our house just isn't big enough to throw a large party! I'm glad we made that decision because, even though it didn't rain during the party, it rained beforehand and was super humid out! We were able to put some chairs and tables in my parents' garage, yet also be inside if we wanted to.

I kind of went all out with the decorations... my baby only turns one once, and I wanted to do it big! 




Drink Table

Food Spread- we also had brats, hamburgers & chicken sausages... plus, Rick set up his beloved nacho cheese machine.

Chocolate, Strawberry & Vanilla Cupcakes

 Quinn's Smash Cake

The Birthday Girl!


Cute lil' tutu butt


Posing w/ Grandma & Papa


Quinn & Great Grandma 

Quinn & Aunt "NeNe" (Nancy)

Quinn & Great Grandparents

Opening Presents

Quinn LOVES my cousin Morgan (& she is soo good with babies!)


Cake Time!




Thanks to my husband for the cake in my face...




Opening Presents




Daddy's Girl

Holly, Adalyn, Quinn & I

Quinn & Micah

Cute lil' friends


I still can't believe our baby is one! 
Thank you to everyone who came to Quinn's party & for all the wonderful gifts! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment