Friday, March 21, 2014

March Instagrammed

This month (and every month), I've pretty much been documenting our life via Instagram. I am horrible at taking pictures with my actual camera... oh well. 

My birthday was the first weekend of the month, and my husband took me on a little "staycation". We stayed in Grand Rapids, but spent the night at the JW Marriot downtown. We had a couples massage, ate delicious food, went to the downtown market and just spent some quality time together while Quinn was with my parents. It was very relaxing. 

A few days later, Quinn got to meet her "auntie" Kaitlyn for the first time!! I was beyond happy to spend time with my friend! We did a little shopping, and she loved on Quinn the whole time. 


Other than that, we've mostly just been hanging out at home lately, and I am getting more used to being here all the time. Thankfully, there have been a few 40 degree days this month, and we've been able to go outside for walks. I may have gone nuts if not for those days.



Daddy got her this piano for Christmas, and it is her favorite toy. She can sit up all by herself and play it now!

Talking with her BFF Micah

Happy Spring! (I hope it starts feeling like Spring around here... apparently, there's snow in the forecast though.)


No comments:

Post a Comment