Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cutesie Girl

We have been busy during the past 2.5 weeks. Busy loving on our new little Quinn! We cannot get enough of this lil' one. She is absolutely precious and I love being her mom!

These pictures were taken when she was still in the NICU.

Grandma with 1 day old Quinn

Grandpa 

Great Aunt Kathy

My mom and Aunt Kathy were in the delivery room, as well as Rick. 
I'm soo thankful they were all there, especially because they calmed me down when I was so worried about my little baby as they took her away.

The day we brought her home! My husband is already a great dad and it melts my heart!

 Chelsi and Jaime came to meet Quinn the day she came home from the hospital. We cannot wait until their little one is born in December! 

 Quinn's cousins were in Michigan visiting when she was born! Ben and her are 7 months apart. 

Cousin Will was SOO sweet with her. It was adorable!

Anna loved Quinn too! I'm so glad she already got to meet her cousins, and I hope they'll all be good friends as they grow up!







 Audrey and Caleb were here from Iowa and got to meet Quinn! We were so glad they made the trip! 

Size comparison... lol! Caleb is just the cutest!


Brother Chevy is very good with his sister. He gets concerned when she cries, and likes to lay behind her rocking chair when I'm feeding her at night. I feel bad because he doesn't get NEARLY as much attention as he used to, but he seems to be mostly okay with it. 

 Quinn even got to meet her Great Great Aunt Kay who visited from South Carolina! We even took her on her first shopping trip!

Sponge bath! Her cord finally fell off yesterday, so tonight we're going to try the real bath for the first time!


It may be cliche, but this little girl is such a blessing to me!

5 comments: