How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 28 lbs. at my doctor's appointment last Friday... we'll see tomorrow how much I've gained this week... ugghhhh. Maternity clothes? Yes, exclusively... even they are getting quite small...
Stretch marks? Nope, it's a miracle
Sleep: Extremely uncomfortable and, sometimes (like last night), impossible
Best moment this week: I've been kinda down this week... I am getting overly anxious to have this baby now that she's full-term. The best moment was probably having everything in the nursery ready, even though that was kind of last week.
Miss Anything? Yes, alcohol... also, I thought I was fat before I got pregnant, now I would give anything to be that size again!!!! So, yes, I miss being skinny.
Movement: THIS CHILD DOES NOT STOP MOVING. I am thankful that I can feel her move at all times, but it is starting to really hurt. My back and ribs are really sore 24/7. I can hardly stand to sit all day at work anymore, she is jabbing me all day long and it is really painful.
Food cravings: I'm just hungry for everything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating breakfast first thing in the morning makes me feel a little nauseated, but nothing compared to first trimester nausea, that's for sure.
Gender: Girl! I still can't believe it. Even though I don't seem like it right now cuz I'm feeling so crappy, I am so excited to be a mom and to meet her!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and a lot of pressure in my pelvis. I can feel her head down there... kinda freaks me out a little!
Symptoms: Puffiness (I no longer have ankles), pain, exhaustion...
Belly Button in or out? It's mostly flat.. hasn't popped out yet. I joke to Ricky about how it's soo resilient!
Wedding rings on or off? Off. In fact, today was the first day I didn't wear them b/c I put them on, and my finger turned blue. I had to run cold water over my finger for a little while before I could twist them back off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. I am super excited to be a mom, but I HATE this stage of pregnancy. Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy it, but I literally feel like crap ALL of the time. I am ready for it to be over. I'm sick of other people's constant advice (Well, most other people. A select few don't bother me). Not to mention, I'm super emotional this week and feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever.
Looking forward to: Meeting our little girl!!!!
Large and in charge!


You look adorable!
ReplyDelete