I know not everyone takes maternity pics, but I'm so glad we now have these memories to look back on during this exciting time!
I'm really slacking on the pregnancy updates. I promise I will try and do a 36 week update tomorrow! It's crazy that tomorrow is the first day of August (Chevy's b-day!) and baby's due date is in August! Doesn't necessarily mean she'll arrive on time, but you never know! Back in December when we found out we were going to have a baby, August seemed like an eternity away.
I'm really slacking on the pregnancy updates. I promise I will try and do a 36 week update tomorrow! It's crazy that tomorrow is the first day of August (Chevy's b-day!) and baby's due date is in August! Doesn't necessarily mean she'll arrive on time, but you never know! Back in December when we found out we were going to have a baby, August seemed like an eternity away.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment