Monday, July 8, 2013

Baby Watch- 33 Weeks!

Well people, here I am, 33 weeks pregnant! (Well, technically I'm 33 weeks today and this picture was taken yesterday, but whatever!) Which means we are going to be meeting our little girl in 7 WEEKS!! Naturally MY child wants to come just a few days early or right on time, I just know it... ha, yeah right.   


These days she is a rambunctious little thing. Her feet are always moving around at the top of my belly, which is not the most comfortable feeling, but, it's cool to watch my belly move all around and feel outlines of little body parts. 




Rick's family threw me an ADORABLE baby shower on June 30th! We are SO blessed! We were given some amazingly generous gifts and ate DELICIOUS food (which is the most important part, right?!)! Let me just say that our kiddo is going to be dressed SO CUTE every day! We got a ton of stinkin' cute baby girl clothes, and I've also been going a little nuts in the baby clothing department as well lately... 


 Motorcycle made out of misc. baby things! So cute!

 Rick was there to help open gifts

 Yes, that is a tutu- love it!



Nice.

 This is the awkward family photo

 ... and the good one w/ Grandmas

Aunt Ally


We toured the hospital, where I'll give birth, last week. Apparently, my husband is a little more nervous than I am, because when we walked out of the tour, he proceeded to tell me how terrified he was... Funny, since he doesn't have to do ANYTHING, except hold my hand! Haha! I'm not gonna lie, it made me a bit nervous also. Everyone I've talked to who's ever given birth at Spectrum has told me that they're super awesome and accommodating, so, that's a relief!

So, other than being consumed with all things baby, we had a pretty relaxing 4th of July. We were at the cottage Wednesday and Thursday, I had a doctor's appointment and work on Friday, and we went back up to the cottage Friday night and stayed until Saturday night. Yesterday, we did a lot of errands... Costco, Kohls, Meijer, and the mall to get my freakin' wedding ring fixed for the 10,000th time... you would think that if the diamonds keep falling out they'd just let me pick out a new ring rather than replacing them for free each time! I'm thankful that my husband was smart enough to buy the lifetime care plan when he bought the ring! Today, I stayed home from work... I'm just not sleeping well and my back is super sore... I'm hoping a day to rest will make me feel a bit better for now.

Oh, and here's a little update on Chevy...

In the month of June he: 
1. Went swimming 4500x
2. Slept approx 18 hours per day
3. Ate a whale (a little kid squirt toy)
4. Had his bowel movements monitored by Rick for a week, while we looked for said whale
4. Finally barfed the whale and a rogue chicken bone at the same time
5. Went to the cottage and ran rampant
6. Slept some more

He has a hard life.

3 comments:

  1. Your maternity clothes are really cute, especially your dresses, I was wondering where you got them? My husband and I are trying for our first baby and I want to be able to find cute maternity wear when the need finally arises, thanks! :-)

    ~Cherilyn Keisler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A lot of them are actually hand-me-downs from a friend that wore them throughout her pregnancy, but almost everything, including the blue dress is from Motherhood Maternity. Good luck to you and your husband!!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!! :-)

      ~ Cherilyn Keisler

      Delete