I now have the office completely decorated and want to share it with you all! It's so functional now, and Rick added a TV, so I could basically sit in there all day long now, lol. Plus, the room is just packed with turquoise goodness... can you tell it's my favorite color?
My side of the office- Bookshelf and Desk
(I made the "Create" sign out of an old Christmas decoration that we got as a white elephant gift, ha!)
My Desk
Rick's side of the office- Filing cabinet, TV, and Desk
I made the pin board, and the filing cabinet is the best Pinterest project I've done so far!
I took our old disgusting/yellowish filing cabinet and made it beautiful!
Before: Gross/rusty filing cabinet
After: Beautiful, mod podged masterpiece!
So, there's our new office! I LOVE it!
Today, I officially graduate from Ferris' Health Information Technology program!
Happy Friday!






Hi, Amanda! I found your link on Kelly's Korner. :) I'm in SW Michigan, myself! I was also thrilled to find a Michigan blogger that doesn't have kids either at this point. :)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say that your office looks AMAZING and that gives me some inspiration to finally get some things done with my own!
Hi Amanda! Stopping in from Kelly's Korner! I live in MI as well, southeast MI that is. Love your pinterest project, I have many pinned but not many started or finished! ;)
ReplyDelete