My friends decided we needed to be less boring. In my experience, when you grow up, you become LAME and hang outs with friends= reminiscing about all the fun you had when you were younger. Not that it's not fun to talk about old times, we just needed to spice things up a little. So, now we're having a themed party every other month. This was the first month and, yesterday, we held the first "White Trash Bash" at Breana and Kristin's house downtown.

Rick's lovely getup. It's too bad that he wears this outfit quite often (minus the alcohol and cigs) or else it would have been really funny. Oh, and yes, those are fake tattoos around his you-know-whats.

Trying to do our best "hick" faces. I won best outfit, it's just too bad that I didn't take a picture of the whole thing.
Besides attending the "White Trash Bash" we of course did some work on our house. I cleaned our entire kitchen... like take-everything-out-of-the-cabinets kind of cleaning. It sucked, but I am happier now that it's clean. Rick and his dad also did a ton of work in the stairway.
Do you remember when our stairs looked like this?

This was actually earlier today...
Well, they installed the new stair treads and risers today. They look AMAZING. Ricky even took a picture after every step. So I made a little movie of our progress. I guess you could say I have a lot of time on my hands.
The *almost* finished result...
(We still have to put quarter-round to finish off the small gaps on the sides of the wall... our wall was extremely un-even)

So pretty :)
That project was A LOT of work... but it turned out great in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment